Breaking News

Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder

顺便为大家推荐一个商务英语口语平台,这家机构已经做了十多年了,有很成熟的教学体系,受众于英语启蒙、少儿英语、成人英语、零基础英语、职场英语、商务英语、雅思托福,全方位覆盖,并且他们的外教都是全职,学员评价好,很受欢迎,都有TEFOL国际教师资格证,多年的教学经验,很值得推荐,点击下方链接可领取一节商务英语口语外教一对一免费试听课哦。快去体验吧:或添加微信客服帮您预约外教试听:a18923854177

https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lpsacc/qtqd/cr/62809436/FreeTalk.html?search=4971040

三.产品质量的外贸英语你知道哪些:

1.The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。
2.Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
3.If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
4.If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
5.There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。

6.We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
7.As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
8.Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren’t they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
9.The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
10.Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
11.We’ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

12.They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
13.We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
14.We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.
产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。
15.We always have faith in the quality of your products.
对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
16.This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
17.Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。

四.产品数量也是外贸业务中很重要的问题:

1.Let’s talk about the problem of quantity.我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
2.You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
3.The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。
4.Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
5.We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
6.We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.
对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。

7.I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract.
我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。
8.If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
9.Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?
从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗?
10.You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
11.For such a big sum, we should attach
importance to it.
数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

12.For such a big sum,we shouldn’t be frightened by this trouble.
这么大款项,我们不能怕麻烦。
13.They always buy in large quantities.他们总是大量购买。
14.Useful quantities have changed hands.较大的数量已经转手。
15.Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.已经有大批红茶出口。
16.This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量
17.This is the minimum quantity we require.这是我们所需要的最小数量。
18.A small order this year is also welcome.小批订货今年也受欢迎。
19.They are not interested in small quantities.他们对小数量不感兴趣。

20.For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
21.The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.今年进口小麦的数量与去年大体相同。
22.If you can’t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。
23.We’re prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.
我们准备买足够一次装运数量的这种商品。
24.If you can’t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。

25.You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.您只送给我们所需量的四分之一。
26.There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.船上装有100吨小麦。
27.How many pieces all together?
共有多少件?
28.500 pieces in total.
总共有500件。
29.We made a total of 100,000 jackets.我们一共订了10万件上衣。
30.We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.
我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。
31.We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of
embroidered shirts.
男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

Share Article:


Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 113

Warning: file_put_contents(/www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/super-static-cache/104.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 388