Breaking News

Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder

??


1. i\’ve come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.

? ? 我特别为你们组织使你们在北京的停留开心。? ?

2. you\’re going out of your way for us, i believe.? ? 我信赖这是对咱们的特别照看了。

3. it\’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.? ? 假定你们感到便利的话,我想如今谈论一下日程组织的疑问。

4. i think we can draw up a tentative plan now.? ? 我认为如今可以先草拟一具暂时方案。

5. if he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.? ? 假定他有啥定见的话,咱们还可以对方案稍加批改。

6. is there any way of ensuring we\’ll have enough time for our talks?? ? 咱们是不是能保证有足够的时刻来商洽?

7. so our evenings will be quite full then?? ? 那么咱们的活动在晚上也组织满了吗?

8. we\’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.? ? 假定你们情愿的话,咱们想留几个晚上供你们安适分配。

9. we\’d have to compare notes on what we\’ve discussed during the day.? ? 咱们想用点时刻来研讨谈论一下白日商洽的情况。

10. that\’ll put us both in the picture.? ? 这样两边都能晓得全部的情况。

11. then we\’d have some ideas of what you\’ll be needing.

? ? 那么咱们就会意中有点儿数,晓得你们需要啥了。

12. i can\’t say for certain off-hand.? ? 我还不能马上说定。

13. better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.? ? 有些实践材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。

14. it\’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.? ? 这样就简略进行本质性的商洽了。

15. but wouldn\’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?? ? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16. i\’m afraid that won\’t be possible, much as we\’d like to.? ? 尽管咱们很想这样做,但恐怕不可了。

17. we\’ve got to report back to the head office.? ? 咱们还要回去向总部陈述情况呢。

18. thank you for your cooperation.? ? 谢谢你们的协作。

19. we\’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.? ? 咱们现已很顺畅地把活动日程组织好了。

20. here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.would you please have a look at it?? ? 这是咱们为你和你的兄弟拟定的活动日程组织。请过目一下,好吗?

21. if you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

? ? 假定对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。

22. i can see you have put a lot of time it.? ? 我信赖你在拟定这个方案上必定花了不少精力吧。

23. we really wish you\’ll have a pleasant stay here.? ? 咱们真挚地期望你们在这儿过得开心。

24. i wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.? ? 我想能否在咱们造访结束时为咱们组织一点时刻购物。

25. welcome to our factory.? ? 等待到咱们工厂来。

26. i\’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.? ? 我一向都期望着赏识贵厂。

27. you\’ll know our products better after this visit.? ? 赏识后您会对咱们的产品有更深的晓得。

28. maybe we could start with the designing department.? ? 或许咱们可以先赏识一下方案部分。

29. then we could look at the production line.? ? 然后咱们再去看看出产线。

30. these drawings on the wall are process sheets.? ? 墙上的图表是技能流程表。

31. they describe how each process goes on to the next.? ? 表述着每道技能间的联接情况。

32. we are running on two shifts.? ? 咱们实施的作业是两班倒。

33. almost every process is computerized.? ? 几乎每一道技能都是由电脑控制的。

34. the efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.? ? 作业功率大大地前进了,而劳作强度却降低了。

35. all products have to go through five checks in the whole process.? ? 一切产品在整个出产进程中得经过五道质量查看关。

36. we believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.? ? 咱们认为质量是一个公司的魂灵。

37. therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.? ? 因而,咱们老是把质量放在第一位来思考。

38. quality is even more important than quantity.? ? 质量比数量更为重要。

39. i hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.? ? 我期望这次来赏识没有给你们添加太多的费事。

40. do we have to wear the helmets?? ? 咱们得戴上防护帽吗?

41. is the production line fully automatic?? ? 出产线是全主动的吗?

42. what kind of quality control do you have?? ? 你们用啥办法来控制质量呢?

43. all products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.? ? 一切产品出厂前必需要经过严肃查看。

44. what\’s your general impression,may i ask?? ? 不知您对咱们厂总的形象如何?

45. i\’m impressed by your approach to business.? ? 你们经运营务的办法给我留下了很深的形象。

46. the product gives you an edge over your competitors,i guess.? ? 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞赛对手。

47. no one can match us so far as quality is concerned.? ? 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和咱们比较。

48. i think we may be able to work together in the future.? ? 我想或许将来咱们可以协作。

49. we are thinking of expanding the chinese market.? ? 咱们想把生意扩展到我国商场。

50. the purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.? ? 我此行的意图正是想探问与贵公司树立生意联络的可以性。

51. we would be glad to start business with you.? ? 咱们很高兴能与贵公司树立生意交游。

52. i\’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.? ? 洽谈中请你们多加照看。

53. we

are happy to be of help.? ? 咱们非常愿意协助。

54. i can assure you of our close cooperation.? ? 我保证通力协作。

55. would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?? ? 是不是可以让我近间隔的看一下你们的样品?

56. it will take me several hours if i really look at everything.? ? 假定悉数赏识的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57. you may be interested in only some of the items.? ? 你或许对某些产品感快乐喜爱。

58. i can just have a glance at the rest.? ? 剩下的有些我大概地看一下就可以了。

59. they\’ve met with great favor home and abroad.? ? 这些产品在国表里很受等待。

60. all these articles are best selling lines.? ? 一切这些产品都是咱们的热销货。

61. your desire coincides with ours.? ? 咱们两边的期望都是共同的。

62. no wonder you\’re so experienced.

? ? 怪不得你这么有经历。

63. textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.? ? 跟着竞赛的加剧,纺织品生意越来越难做了。

64. could i have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?? ? 可以给我一些贵公司迩来的产品价格目录表或许一些有关阐明材料吗?

65. at what time can we work out a deal?? ? 咱们啥时分洽谈生意?

66. i hope to conclude some business with you.? ? 我期望能与贵公司树立生意联络

67. we also hope to expand our business with you.? ? 咱们也期望与贵公司扩展生意交游。

68. this is our common desire.? ? 这是咱们的一起期望。

69. i think you probably know china has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.? ? 我想你或许现已晓得到我国在对外生意中采纳了活络的方针。

70. i\’ve read about it, but i\’d like to know more about it.? ? 我现已晓得了一点儿,但我还想多晓得一些。

71. seeing is believing.? ? 百闻不如一见。

72. i would like to present our comments in the following order.? ? 我期望能依照以下的次序提出咱们的观点。

73. first of all, i will outline the characteristics of our product.? ? 首要我将简略阐明咱们产品的特性。

74. when i present my views on the competitive products, i will refer to the patent situation.? ? 专利的情况会在阐明竞赛产品时同时提出。

75. please proceed with your presentation.? ? 请初步你的简报。

76. yes, we have been interested in new system.? ? 是的,咱们对新体系很感快乐喜爱。

77. has your company done any research in this field?? ? 请问贵公司对此领域做了任何研讨吗?

78. yes, we have done a little. but we have just started and have nothing to show you.? ? 有,咱们做了一些,可是因为咱们才刚起步,并没有任何材料可以供给给你们。

79. if you are interested, i will prepare a list of them.? ? 假定您感快乐喜爱的话,我可以列表让你参阅。

80. by the way, before leaving this subject, i would like to add a few comments.? ? 在结束这个疑问之前趁便一提,我期望能再提出一些观点。

81. i would like to ask you a favor.? ? 我可以提出一个需求吗?

82. would you let me know your fax number?? ? 可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83. would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?? ? 可以请你在明日早年回复吗?

84. could you consider accepting our counter proposal?? ? 你能思考承受咱们的对立案吗?

85. i would really appreciate your persuading your management.? ? 假定你能说服运营团队,我会很感谢。

86. i would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.? ? 我主张咱们歇息一下喝杯咖啡。

87. maybe we should hold off until we have covered item b on our agenda.? ? 或许咱们大约先谈论完b项议题。

88. as a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item b.? ? 实际上,咱们期望可以先内部谈论b项议题。

89. may i propose that we break for coffee now?? ? 我可以提议歇息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90. if you insist, i will comply with your request.? ? 假定你坚持,咱们会遵循你的需求。

91. we must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.? ? 咱们有必要偏重这些付款条件对咱们很重要。

92. please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.? ? 请晓得这一点对咱们至关重要。

93. i don\’t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.? ? 我不晓得你是不是晓得,可是,这个条件对咱们是必要的。

94. our policy is not to grant exclusivity.? ? 咱们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95. there should always be exceptions to the rule.? ? 凡事总有破例。

96. i would not waste my time pursuing that.? ? 假定是我的话,不会将时刻浪费在这儿。

97. would you care to answer my question on the warranty?? ? 你可以答复我有关保证的疑问吗?

98. i don\’t know whether you care to answer right away.? ? 我不晓得你是不是情愿当即答复。

99. i have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.? ? 我有必要提出一些比照为难的疑问。

100. sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?? ? 抱愧,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?????

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

Share Article:


Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 113

Warning: file_put_contents(/www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/super-static-cache/13484.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 388