Breaking News

Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder Default Placeholder

视频

表达

sugarcoat

双语文本

welcome to english in a minute!

等待来到《一分钟英语》节目!

sugar is sweet and tasty. and a coat is the outer covering of something.

糖很甜极好吃。而外层是指某种东西的外面掩盖物。

so i just looked inside your car.

我方才查看了一下你的车。

tell me what\’s wrong. and don\’t sugarcoat it. i can take it.

告诉我有哪些疑问。不必点缀。我能承受。

your engine is destroyed. you need a new car.

你的建议机坏了。你得买辆新车。

wow! you could

have sugarcoated that news a little.

哇哦!你本可以稍加点缀一下的。

if you talk about a problem in a way that makes the issue seem more pleasant than it is … you are sugarcoating it.

假定你以一种非常好听的方法来说一个疑问…你就是在点缀它。

this expression comes from drug makers.

这个表达来自药品制造商。

in the past, they started putting sugar on some pills to make them easier to swallow.

曩昔,他们会在药片外层涂上一些糖,让它们更简略吞咽。

when you sugarcoat bad news, you make it easier for the other person to hear.

当你点缀坏消息时,你会让听者更简略承受。

and that\’s english in a minute!

以上就是今日的《一分钟英语》节目!

每天用一杯咖啡的时刻??学会一句表达

周一至周五早7:00 不见不散

喜爱本节意图话请点赞或留言 修改会活泼和你互动!

将大众号设为【星标】早上第一时直接收推送!回来搜狐,查看更多

责任修改:

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

Share Article:


Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 113

Warning: file_put_contents(/www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/super-static-cache/17019.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/ccdkyj.com/wp-content/plugins/super-static-cache/super-static-cache.php on line 388